Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Management of Technology and Numeric Computation
Supply Chain Management
Business Process Management
Emerging performance management practices
Multi-Criteria Decision Making
Information Technology and E-Commerce/E-Business
Emerging topics in Strategic, Operations Management, and Management Technology
Marketing for High-Tech Product
Strategic High-Tech Marketing
Emerging topics in Marketing Management
Human Capital Management
Strategic Human Capital Management
Strategic workforce planning
Training and human capital development
Employee performance management
Talent management and succession planning
Industrial relation in global business
Workplace health and safety
Emerging topics in Human Capital Management
Accounting and Financial Management
Macro and Micro Economic
Investment and Portfolio
Business finances in a globalized world
Financial risk management
Management accounting and business Excellence
Emerging topics in Accounting and Financial Management
Entrepreneurship and Social Sciences
New Venture Creation
Innovation and New Product Development
Business Consulting Project
Family business in a globalized world
Emerging topics in Enterpreneurship and Social Sciences
Tourism and Hospitality
Hospitality Management Innovations
Strategy and Competitiveness for Tourism and Hospitality
Tourism Planning and Development
Smartness and Digital Marketing Revolution in Tourism
Education and Training in Hospitality
Health and Accessible Tourism
Consumer Behavior in Hospitality and Tourism
Future Trends in The Hospitality and Tourism Marketing and Management
Human Resource Strategies and Operations for Tourism and Hospitality Industry
Destination Tourism Management and City Branding
Culinary Business and Tourism
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.